Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11 Weeks!

November 17th. If this date doesn't blow you away maybe you just need a little perspective.
  1. November 17th: the date that our son was expected to delivered into this world!
  2. November 17th: the day before our son turns 11 weeks old!
  3. November 17th: the day that our son reached 7lbs 12 1/2 oz!
  4. November 17th: the last day after 11 weeks of meals of being delivered to our house from our City View Church family! You are all amazing. We love you dearly.
  5. November 17th: the day that we thanked God for our baby boy for the 1 millionth time!
To celebrate we thought it might be time for you to see Ryder's new world. Here are some pics of his new room. This is a world without wires attached to his stomach and chest. A world without 11 other stinky babies to compete with. A world where his Mommy is at his beckon call 24 hours a day. A world in which he can call home. Enjoy.


6 comments:

  1. You're teasing me! I love the room. It's just missing one 7lbs 12 1/2 oz little something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is VERY cute---and looks very "Dane-ish" too! :) Don't know why I didn't venture in there when I came over yesterday. Amazing job mom and dad, on EVERYTHING!!! Praise God for little miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room looks great! I like how you put the lamp on that little shelf. I also like the pictures above the day bed. I bet Ryder likes it all too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute, looks like it belongs in a magazine! I sure hope I'll be seeing Ryder in person before too long, I know my mom is dying to, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome!!! What a precious gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous room! Y'all did a wonderful job!
    And huge congrats on making it to 11/17! This will be such a wonderful Thanksgiving and Holiday season - so much to be thankful for and celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete