Monday, February 8, 2010

The Glorious Struggle

CAUTION: What you are about to see may appear unimportant and/or boring. If this applies to you please check your pulse. You may not have a heart beat.

Out of no where our baby boy was able to lift his head and look around like never before. He went from lots of tears and cries of frustration to this. As you can imagine Beth Anne and I were both melted down to puddles of goo. I'm sure you will feel the same way when you see his head bob around and his eyes cross as he struggles to see the world from a whole new perspective.
Enjoy.


4 comments:

  1. Ryder Gray- I am sooooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY! He's SUCH a BIG BOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A DOLL!!! Such a big boy, he'll be running around with my little monster before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! He's doing so good. I think he really is advanced!

    ReplyDelete