Friday, November 19, 2010

Update in Pictures

Since we’ve been on such a long blog hiatus, I have lots of pictures to share!

First sleepover with cousin Brock. Don't they look thrilled?

Getting ready for Ryder's first haircut with Daddy

During the first haircut

Very handsome! Thanks Aunt Amy!

An attempt at eating chocolate pudding on his own :)

We went to the pumpkin patch with Brock and Aunt Deborah. Ryder didn't feel well. His face in the next two pictures shows it!


This is how I found him in his room one day. He was exploring!

Our little sock monkey for Halloween


Brock and Ryder went trick or treating at my Grandad's. This is them waiting for him to come to the door.

Still Halloween. I'm sure he's thinking "Finally, she took that monkey suit off of me!"

One of Ryder's favorite things to do

All clean and very cute!


2 comments:

  1. Look at all of those smiles!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! My favorite is of him in the swing. Pure happiness. The one of the boys in front of Grandad's door makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete